PortAventura is a Spanish theme park south of Barcelona, ranked fifth-largest in Europe in terms of visitor numbers. It consists of around 40 attractions divided into seven themed areas.
Client: ZOOPA agency
For the launch of its new park, Ferrari Land, in conjunction with the Italian automobile brand, PortAventura wished to turn its opening day into an event. To support and capitalize on this event, the park deployed a mass social media coverage strategy to generate maximum visibility from day one.
Website: Ferrari Land
HapTag Media’s role
PortAventura chose HapTag Media to increase the Instagram impact of Ferrari Land’s launch by providing high-quality visibility:
- Use of two relevant HapTag Media network Instagrammers, monitoring of compliance/application of work entrusted
- Operation relayed by three Vacations network accounts in line with the park’s clientele and location, thanks to the mobilization of two HapTag Media photographers for content production
- 2 accounts in HapTag Media’s Vacations network and 2 Instagrammers mobilized
- 8 Instagram posts (including 4 videos)
- 40 Instagram story screens published, 3 live posts produced
- 500k cumulative impressions for 250k cumulative reach
- 13k engagements generated